Your kid's spring or summer camp program may require a camp physical exam as part of the enrollment process. If your child's sleep-away camp, scout, day camp or sports program requires a camp physical then Partners Urgent Care can help by providing a fast and convenient option. If your camp or sports program requires completion of a camp physical exam that includes the authorization of a form by a qualified healthcare provider, here are some important elements to keep in mind in advance of your visit.
Bring this coupon to your nearest Partners Urgent Care to receive a Camp or Scouts Physical.
What to Bring to Your Child's Camp Physical
- A copy of the entire camp physical form for the physician to review and sign.
- Boy Scouts: Parents must complete the informed consent and General Information/Health History (sections A & B) before the visit.
- Your child's prescription eye glasses or contacts, if they wear them.
- A copy of your child's latest immunizations.
Some Things to Keep in Mind for Your Camp Physical Visit
- Be prepared to discuss your child's past injuries and/or current treatments, conditions, allergies or medications with the provider during your camp physical visit.
- Insurance is not accepted for camp physicals. However, you are welcome to submit your receipt to your insurance provider for reimbursement.
- A camp physical should not replace your child's annual check-up with their primary care provider or family physician.
- If your child has serious pre-existing or chronic health conditions, please consult child's primary care or family physican for your camp physical.
- Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts attending High Adventure camp: Please consult your child's primary care or family physician to conduct your camp physical.
- Camp physicals are provided for children under 18 years of age. For those older than 18, Partners Urgent Care offers convenient adult physicals.
Why Choose Us?
- Physicians are on-site 9am-9pm every day.
- Most visits last less than an hour.
- Same day and next day appointments are available. Walk-ins are welcome.
- Free snacks, beverages and Wi-Fi while you wait.
- Comfortable patient suites and children's activities
Click and print the coupon and bring it with you to your visit for your kid's camp physical