Get Your Kid's Camp and Sports Physical
Partners Urgent Care offers camp and sports physical exams at all locations. Partners Urgent Care is open seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. making it convenient for you to get your kid's camp and sports physical exam on your schedule. Walk-ins are welcome and same-day or next-day appointments can be scheduled below.
Camp and sports physical exams are for kids ages 18 and under. Physicals are provided by one of our qualified providers to determine that they are ready to participate in camp and sports activities. Such pre-participation physicals are important in making sure your child is healthy and able to participate in physical activities with minimal risk of injury or illness.
Partners Urgent Care is offering camp and sports physicals for $39, normally priced at $49. Visit Partners Urgent Care to receive $10 off a camp or sports physical. Camp and sports physicals are self-pay, and are not submitted to patient's health insurance providers.
What to Bring to Your Kid's Camp and Sports Physical
- A copy of the entire pre-participation physical form from your child’s camp or sports program for the provider to review and sign
- Your child's prescription eye glasses or contacts if they wear them
- A copy of your child's latest immunizations
What to Expect During My Kid's Camp and Sports Physical
- Be prepared to discuss your child's past injuries and/or current treatments, conditions, allergies or medications with the provider during your physical visit
- Insurance is not accepted for youth camp and sports physicals. However, you are welcome to submit your receipt to your insurance provider for reimbursement
- If your child has known serious or chronic injuries or illnesses, we recommend your child see their primary care physician to perform their camp or sports physical exam
- If your child needs updated childhood vaccines, you will need to see your child’s primary care physician to perform their camp or sports physical
- A camp or sports physical does not replace your child's annual check-up with their primary care provider or family physician