We have different treatment options for you depending on your health care needs:
- If you think you have COVID-19-related symptoms or are concerned you may have been exposed
- If you have a minor injury or illness not related to COVID-19
For patients who have been exposed to COVID-19 or have COVID-19-related symptoms (fever, sore throat, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, muscle aches, loss of smell, or diarrhea)
For patients who are not established Partners HealthCare patients or previous Partners Urgent Care patients:
- Please first call our Partners Urgent Care call center at 844-377-4199 and we will be able to direct you to the best care option.
For established Partners HealthCare patients including previous Partners Urgent Care patients:
- Use the Partners HealthCare COVID-19 Screener. This always-on web tool allows Partners patients who have symptoms of COVID-19 – or who are concerned about exposure to COVID-19 – to walk through a few automated online questions. At the end of the brief assessment, patients will be directed to next steps based on their health status.
- Call the Partners HealthCare COVID-19 Nurse Line at 617-724-7000. Staffed from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, nurses are available to respond to general or specific questions about COVID-19 for those who have symptoms, believe they may have been exposed, or are looking to learn more. If treatment is needed, they will guide you through next steps. Interpreters can be added to calls for patients who need it.
- Launch a video visit with an urgent care provider at Partners HealthCare On Demand (PHOD). Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, PHOD is suggested for those who have symptoms of COVID-19 and/or have underlying conditions that may put them at greater risk. A doctor or advanced practitioner will conduct an intake assessment via a secure video visit and recommend next steps. Note that this service is only available to established Partners patients in Massachusetts.
For patients with minor injuries or illnesses that are not related to COVID-19 or other respiratory illnesses
Learn more about our locations and see below for the list of common illnesses and injuries we are currently treating in center.
Common Illnesses We Treat
- Allergic reactions
- Back pain
- Ear infections
- Eye infections
- Food poisoning
- Kidney and bladder infections (UTI)
- Pink eye
- Poison ivy
- Seasonal allergies
- STDs / STIs
- Stomach pain
- Yeast infection
Types of Injuries We Treat
- Aches and pains
- Cuts and abrasions
- Ingrown toe nails
- Minor burns
- Puncture wounds
If you are an established Partners HealthCare patient or a previous Partners Urgent Care patient and would prefer a virtual urgent care visit:
- Launch a video visit with an urgent care provider at Partners HealthCare On Demand (PHOD). Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A doctor or advanced practitioner will conduct an intake assessment via a secure video visit and recommend next steps. Note that this service is only available to established Partners patients in Massachusetts.
Questions? Call the Partners Urgent Care Call Center: 844-377-4199
In response to COVID-19, Partners HealthCare has plans and resources in place to protect patients, employees, and the community. To learn more about what Partners HealthCare is doing, visit the Partners HealthCare website.