Get Your Kid's Sports Physical Exam
If you are trying to figure out where to get a sports physicals for your kids this year, you’ve found a great option. Partners Urgent Care offers sports physical exams at all Boston-area locations. Partners Urgent Care is open seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. making it convenient for you to get your kids’ physical exam on your schedule. Walk-ins are welcome and same-day or next-day appointments are available. You can also hold your place in line.
Sports physical exams are for kids ages 18 and under. Physicals are provided by one of our qualified providers to determine that they are ready to join school activities or participate in sports. Such pre-participation physicals are important in making sure your child is healthy and able to participate in physical activities with minimal risk of injury or illness. For those over age 18 seeking a sports physical, Partners Urgent Care also offers adult physicals.
Bring this coupon to your nearest Partners Urgent Care to receive a Camp or Scouts Physical.
Kids School Physicals & Sports Physicals (18 and under)
When: Come in early to avoid the last minute crunch. Most schools require an updated physical prior to the start of the school year (and some, even before sports tryouts). Additionally, many doctor's offices and other urgent care facilities become very busy performing physicals the closer it gets to the start of school.
Where: Get a sports physical at any Partners Urgent Care location. Same-day and next-day appointments are available.
What to Bring to Your Kid's Physical
- A copy of the entire pre-participation physical form from your child’s school or sports program for the provider to review and sign
- Your child's prescription eye glasses or contacts if they wear them
- A copy of your child's latest immunizations
What to Expect During My Kid's Youth Physical
- Be prepared to discuss your child's past injuries and/or current treatments, conditions, allergies or medications with the provider during your physical visit
- Insurance is not accepted for youth sports physicals. However, you are welcome to submit your receipt to your insurance provider for reimbursement
- If your child has known serious or chronic injuries or illnesses, we recommend your child see their primary care physician to perform their sports physical exam
- If your child needs updated childhood vaccines, you will need to see your child’s primary care physician to perform their sports physical
- A sports physical does not replace your child's annual check-up with their primary care provider or family physician
Why Choose Partners Urgent Care?
- Open seven days a week 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Same day and next day appointments are available; walk-ins are welcome
- Comfortable patient suites and children's activities
- All centers are highly-rated by patients